Saturday 10 December 2016

12 flavours of Yule...Day 1


On the first day of Yule my Coven gave to me...sprouts...

Love ‘em or hate ‘em (personally I love them) these little green devils come with an interesting magical punch…



Brussels sprouts
(Brassica oleracea)

The Brussels sprout is another one from the Brassica oleracea family and they look like teeny tiny cabbages.  They are a definite love or hate vegetable, I have to admit it…I love them, they are especially good in risotto or raw sliced thinly in coleslaw or sproutslaw as we call it in our house.

The tale of the humble Brussels sprout is one of stability, endurance and protection so eat ‘em up for all of those magical energies.

Brussels Sprouts Magical Properties:
Stability, endurance, protection
Ruling planet – Moon
Element – Water
Gender – Feminine





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.