Wednesday 6 April 2016

Working Magic...UPLIFT

As we head to the new moon (Thursday 7th April) we can use the new moon power to bring about an uplift in mood, feelings, thoughts and general well being.  Spring has sprung and April brings the Grass Moon to send happiness and light into the world...ahhhh....


Funnily enough as I was setting up this magical working I was listening to the Rocky Horror sound track and in doing so inspired impromptu dancing...which knocked over my pot of orange peel, sending it all over the table and floor, pieces of peel and ground orange peel everywhere...it did smell nice though...very uplifting...

Intent: UPLIFT

Colour:
Yellow

Crystals:
Selenite
Green aventurine
Rose quartz
Carnelian

Herbs:
Cardamon
Orange
Frankincense
Cloves
Bay

Incense Blend:
Frankincense
Cloves
Orange 

Tea Blend:
Cardamom
Clove
Orange peel
Or
Black tea with a slice of lemon


The Magic:

I wrote the word 'uplift' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I also chose a yellow candle to light as well. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

Visualise the best, happiest most wonderful thoughts, bring to the surface of your mind all those joyful memories that are lurking in the depths of your conscious...play some happy music even dance around a bit (careful not to knock anything over...) and fill your soul with uplifting energy.

It's just a jump to the left...

2 comments:

  1. I love this a lot! Thank you for these fantastic magical workings you do. It really inspires me! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.