Friday 6 June 2014

The Coarse Witchcraft Trilogy


The Coarse Witchcraft Trilogy found it's way to me and I am extremely glad that it did...

This book is not only truly funny - it had me laughing out loud and shaking my head in despair at the same time, but it is also a very good reflection on what goes on within witchcraft groups.

You will I am sure identify with most, if not all of the characters described within these pages because the fact of the matter is - this book is real, it is true life stories, it tells in a down to earth, no holds barred kind of way how witchcraft and the people that follow it roll.

Truly entertaining but I also love the fact that it gets across the roots of witchcraft, how it is practiced by many, many people without all the fancy schmancy fluffy bits...

If you want a good chuckle and also a good insight into the workings of a real coven you need to read this.

This is Practical Magic meets The Good Life...


http://www.moon-books.net/books/coarse-witchcraft-trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.